Who Can Play
- This program is open to all local youth.
- For insurance purposes all participants will be registered by Coast FA as recreational players with US Club Soccer, unless a participant is a current US Club registrant holding an active US Club Soccer player card through Coast FA or another organization.
Cost to Play
- $84 per player ($14 per game for 6 games to cover facility rental, ref fees, manager/coach if needed, insurance, registration, etc).
- All registration and payments must be made online.
- All league games scheduled Sunday afternoon starting 1:30 PM.
- Ends Sun, Mar 10th.
- 6-game league.
- Managers/coaches/parents/players may form a team and come up with a team name.
- We highly recommend 10 players on a roster, but no less than 8. The game is fast paced and substitutions are on the fly.
- If you want to play and do not have a team we will roster you to a team.
- There will be Coast FA staff to manage/coach teams that do not have a manager or coach.
- Rosters may include up to two age groups (i.e. 11U & 12U = 12U).
- Teams may be all boys, all girls or coed.
- Uniforms are up to each team but not necessary
- Teams without uniforms must wear black shorts and white T-shirt. Pennys will be provided.