McDonald’s Recreational League – (In Horry & Georgetown County)
(Does not require tryout or printed medical release form)
Please Click here to sign up for the 2017 McDonald’s Fall Rec League.
Who- Girls and Boys born between 2015 and 2005
Where (matches)- Matches played at Socastee Park 7485 Butler Road, Myrtle Beach Click for map and Stables Park 2400 Petigru Road, Pawleys Island Click for map. All matches completed by noon each Saturday
Where (training)- You have 3 training locations to choose from on your registration application. Socastee Park, Stables Park and Carolina Forest Ball Fields 950 International Drive, Myrtle Beach Click for map.Registrants that choose Carolina Forest for training will play matches at Socastee Park.
How-The head coach of each team will determine which days and times their team will practice during the week. An average rec league team practices twice per week and if you would like to request a coach or to be placed on a team with a specific child, please make a notation under SPECIAL REQUEST on the online application.Please view the timeline below for important dates. All players are required to purchase a uniform kit each Fall season that will also be used the following Spring due to some of our sponsors changing each year. Please forward any questions to email@example.com or Ross Morgan 843-340-6062 firstname.lastname@example.org or RJ Bass 443-655-4118 email@example.com
- Sept 3rd – registration closes
- Sept 5th – 11th – teams are assembled, coaches acquired and given contact info for their team
- Sept 11th – 15th – coaches contact his/her team members and sets practice days and times. Each coach dictates their teams days and times. Please note fields are open for practice Tue & Fri all Day. Mon, Wed & Thur before 5:30pm
- Sept 13th – coaches meeting where the head coach receives his/her teams players uniforms for his/her team
- Sept 15th – rec league schedule posted online at www.coastfa.com
- Sept 15th – practice can begin for all teams…..coach decides days and times for his/her team….coach issues uniforms to players
- Sept 23rd – all rec league matches begin at Socastee Park…..all matches start at either 9:00 am or 10:30 am and completed by noon
- Nov 11th – rec league tournament…..every player receives an individual trophy or League certificate.
- Please click on “Register or make payment” tab on www.coastfa.com to sign up for the 2017 McDonald’s Fall Rec League or click here.
- Please note that for registration purposes only, our online registration system groups Rec league registrants in two age groups, U04-U06 and U07-U14. League play will be divided into the following age groups:
U04 Division: Birthdates 09/01/13 through 08/31/15
U06 Division: Birthdates 09/01/11 through 08/31/13
U08 Division: Birthdates 09/01/09 through 08/31/11
U10 Division: Birthdates 09/01/07 through 08/31/09
U12 Division: Birthdates 09/01/05 through 08/31/07
U14 Division: Birthdates 09/01/02 through 08/31/05
|U04 thru U06||
Birthdates 09/01/11 thru 08/31/15
|$70 ($60 if you register on or before 7/1/17)|
|U07 thru U14||
Birthdates 09/01/02 thru 08/31/11
|$95 ($85 if you register on or before 7/1/17)|
Must purchase for fall league play
Online Service Charge